The SPAN Pre-school is a friendly and welcoming early years setting in the heart of Easton. It is situated in a purpose built building with an enclosed outdoor play area and is open to all families living in our local community.
We offer Early Years education and play opportunities to up to 24 children aged 2-4 and follow the same Early Years curriculum as nurseries attached to schools.
- We have a passion for providing quality care and education for children, in a rich environment, which is safe, secure and stimulating.
- We deliver the Early Years Foundation Stages curriculum to meet the needs of every child.
- We offer a child-centred environment which celebrates and respects their individuality in the learning process.
- We work in partnership with parents/carers to support children in reaching their full potential.
- We offer parents and children additional support through the provision of adult learning opportunities, family learning, parenting courses, social activities and 1:1 confidential support, information and signposting.
SPAN Pre-school has a firm belief in delivering high quality care and education. We do this through our qualified, experienced and consistent staff team which is committed to ensuring that all children benefit from experiences which will enable them to fulfil their lifelong potential.
The team works hard to ensure that the children are healthy and safe during their time in the Pre-school. It also supports with children's 'school readiness' and gives children the broad range of knowledge and skills that provide the foundation for good future progress through school and life.
Our staff team is experienced in working with families from diverse cultural backgrounds and we have members of staff who speak a range of languages.
We are open during term-time only Monday- Friday from 9am-3pm. You can chose from 3 options: morning (9am-12pm), afternoon (12pm-3pm ) or all day (9am-3pm).
If your child is three they are eligible for 15 hours of FREE early years education. If you want your child to attend more hours, or if they are 2, you can pay for additional sessions.
If you or your partner work, the charge is £4.00 per hour. If you live in an unwaged household it is £2.50 per hour. Working parents may be eligible for the childcare element of working tax credit. If you want to find out more about this please talk to us and one of our parent support workers will be able to help.